Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Rechargeable Polymer Lithium Batteries||Model Number:||703450 3.7V 1200mAh|
|Battery Size:||7.0*34*50mm||Max Discharge Current:||1200mA/1C|
|Lead Time:||30 Days For Bulk Order||Warranty:||1 Year From Shipment Date|
rechargeable li polymer battery,
lithium polymer rechargeable battery
Rechargeable Polymer Lithium Batteries 703450 3.7V Li ion Battery 1200mAh Manufacturer
Lipo battery Specification:
|Product Name||703450 1200mAh Li-polymer battery|
|Battery Type||Lithium ion polymer battery|
|Accembly Composed Type||1S1p/ 1 cell|
|Nominal Capacity||1200 mAhemail@example.comC discharge|
|Nominal Voltage||3.7 V|
|Charge Voltage||4.2±0.12 V|
|Cut-off Voltage||3.0 V|
|Standard charge Current||600mAfirstname.lastname@example.orgC charge|
|Max. charge current||1200 mA||@1C charge|
|Standard Discharge Current||600 mAemail@example.comC discharge|
|Max. Discharge Current||1200 mA||@1C discharge|
|Cycle Life:||Over 500 times|
|Weight (Approx.)||22 g|
|Charge Temperature||0 ~ 45℃|
|Discharge Temperature||-20 ~ 60℃|
|Storage Temperature||-10~40℃||Less than one month|
|0~30℃||More than one month|
|Protection Function(PCM)||Over charge, Over discharge,
Over load, Short Circuit
1. High energy density lithium polymer battery.
2. Long life cycle of charging & discharging, more than 500 cycles.
3. Enhanced safety with Japan IC & MOS protectors.
4. Thinner design & lighter weight
5. OEM & ODM services for special size of lithium polymer battery.
6. Easy to assemble with mounted connectors (Molex, JSTand so on).
7. Rigorous testing to ensure the quality of all lithium polymer batteries.
Our Services :
1. A professional sales team which provide consultant service and the most competitive battery solutions.
2. We also promise that our customers will enjoy high quality,high efficiency,personality,variety and internationality services.
3. We strive to provide you with the best quality products,the most reasonable price and the best services from China.
4. Quick response, every inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
· Provide power to electronic items such as laptops, tablets, GPS and on-board mobile navigation systems.
· Help run digital equipment such as cell phones, cameras and other products.
· Deliver reliable power to various types of portable and mobile devices.
· Charge wearable products such as smart watches and exercise bands.